As ecological disasters are surrounding us and climate crisis keeps getting more serious, I find myself compelled to learn about the ways humans can live in smarter, more ecologically conscious and ethical ways.
Look into principles for some ways I try to limit my ecological impact.
- Utopia, not futurism: Why doing the impossible is the most rational thing we can do
- Green growth
- Is techno-clutter ruining your life?
- Permaculture and the Myth of Overpopulation
- A question of “tech”
- Digital guide to low-tech
- Dark Ecology
- Permacomputing update 2021